Why are you running for office?
With all that’s going on in the world today, we need to stand together in “Solidarity” and not lose our collective bargaining rights. Being active in the union and our community for over 10+ years I want to be part of that decision-making process in maintaining our jobs, benefits and rights.
What are your goals?
My goal is to continue the efforts of HGEA in preserving our jobs, benefits and rights; at the same time increase membership participation in all union activities and to keep all members informed of all issues that we are facing in this challenging time.
- State Board of Director - 2015 - Present; 2009 - 2013
- Unit 03 State Board of Director 2007 - Present; Vice President 2009 - Present
- Unit 03 Hawaii Island Division Chair 2013 - 2015; Vice Chair 2007 - 2009
- Unit 03 State Negotiator 2013 2015
- Member Benefits Committee, Vice Chair 2015 - Present
- Finance Committee State BOD 2009 - 2013; Vice Chair 2011 - 2013
- People Committee 2013 2015; 2007 - 2009
- Community Action Committee Unit 03 2005 - 2009
- HGEA Steward I Delegate 2004 Present
- HGEA Member since 2002