Why are you running for office?
I am committed to advocate for and represent the needs of HGEA members across all 8 bargaining units. I am looking for an opportunity to continue the service provided by those who have worked hard to advance union initiatives by way of this policy-making body.
What are your goals?
- to ENCOURAGE you and help us find more value in our union membership
- to ENSURE you are heard and increase membership involvement in HGEA activities across all bargaining units
- to EMPOWER you and grow a much stronger union through political action
- Unit 13 Steward
- Unit 13 Oahu Island Division, Vice-Chair (2015-2017)
- Unit 13 Negotiating Team member (2015-2017)
- former Unit 13 State Board member (2013-2015)
- former General Assembly Delegate
- former Unit 13 Negotiating Team alternate
- former State Kendall Fundraising Committee member
- former Next Wave Committee member
- former Haumana Project - Protege
- former Haumana Project - Mentor
- HGEA member since 2003
- Public Employees Organized to Promote Legislative Equality - MVP contributor