Unit 3 Director
Why are you running for office?
I believe that every government employee deserves and should be entitled to basic rights and benefits that continue to help the employee as well as their family. As a candidate for the HGEA Board of Directors it will allow me to unify individuals, co-workers making decisions that will benefit all.
What are your goals?
My goals are to increase better communications. Participate in discussions and give input when the need arises. Not make any hasty decisions until I’ve looked at the situation from all angles. And to remember always, that it’s not about being a director, but putting the members first before anything else.
- HGEA Unit 3 Negotiating Team 2017-19
- HGEA Steward 2010 - present
- General Assembly delegate 2016
- General Assembly delegate 2014
- General Assembly delegate 2012
- General Assembly delegate 2010
- District 47-3 Democratic President 2016- present